Dermatology is a focus area for Viatris. Our portfolio provides therapeutic options for some of the most common skin conditions that impact many Australian adults and children - such as Acne and Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).
Our Dermatology products include:
Acnatac® (clindamycin (as phosphate) 1% w/w and tretinoin 0.025% w/w) – a combination gel for the topical treatment of acne vulgaris.1 Learn more
Elidel® (pimecrolimus 1% cream) – a steroid free treatment for mild to moderate Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) in patients aged 3 months and older.2 Learn more
EndWarts® FREEZE – Australia’s only home cryogenic therapy containing Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Reaching -80°C, it’s the coldest home wart treatment available in Australia.3,4 EndWarts® FREEZE is available in Australian Pharmacies.
pHisohex® (1% triclosan) – Antibacterial Face Wash for acne and pimples is available over the counter in Australian Pharmacies.5
Acnatac® is not listed on the PBS.
Elidel® 15g: Authority required (STREAMLINED). Refer to PBS Schedule for full authority information
EndWarts® FREEZE, pHisohex®: Always read the label and follow directions for use.
- Acnatac® Product Information.
- Elidel® Product Information.
- In vitro temperature comparison of cyrogenic wart treatment devices 2016 (Funding: Oystershell Laboratories).
- Walczuk I et al, Dermatol Ther (Heidelb) 2018;8:201-16 (Funding: Oystershell Laboratories).
- pHisohex® Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods, 1995.